All the Vibrant Products You Need to Try
It started with Vibrant coffee. Then I tried the Vibrant Glow mostly because of Vitamin C and Collagen. Now, I can’t barely keep up with the suddenly growing Vibrant products. A colleague introduced the coffee to me. In fact, I was hesitant at first because I don’t really like slimming coffees. Might as well do the right thing through proper diet and exercise but I really do love coffee and she said that I would like the taste.
What really convinced me is that it contains Collagen. So I bought one pack and I even waited for weekend because I was worried about side effects. I do love the taste, surprisingly! Did more research of the product and signed in for membership mainly because of the discount.
It’s not really my goal to loose weight, just glad of one dosage of collagen a day, so I did not keep track of the effects on me. But after two weeks of drinking one cup a day, I noticed that I don’t feel hungry at all. But why is that?
Vibrant Coffee Contains…
- Garcinia Cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body’s ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Loss of excess weight could help could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too. (Source webmd)
- Collagen, a protein in your body that makes up many tissues and organs. Supplementing with the protein may help preserve skin health, muscle mass, bones, and joints. Loss of this protein is one reason why your skin loses structure and begins to wrinkle as you age. (Source healthline)
- Green Tea, touted to be one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. It’s loaded with antioxidants that have many health benefits, which may include improved brain function, fat loss, protecting against cancer, lowering the risk of heart disease. (Source healthline)
- Green Coffee Bean, raw, unroasted coffee beans. They contain high levels of a group of antioxidants known as chlorogenic acids, which are thought to provide numerous benefits. (Source healthline)
- Psyllium Fiber Husk, prebiotic — a substance needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in the gut. A healthy colony of good bacteria in the digestive system is essential for healthy immune function. Your body is better able to fight infection, reduce inflammation, and maintain healthy tissue and cells. (Source healthline)
More Health Benefits of Vibrant Coffee
- L-Carnitine, helps the body turn fat into energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. (Source webmd)
- Stevia, a natural sweetener with proven health benefits, is a green leafy plant that grows in South America. It’s a 100% all-natural zero calorie sweetener with two major sweet compounds called Stevioside and Rebaudioside A; and serves as a healthier alternative to refined sugar. (Source healthyoptions)
- Coffee, contains antioxidants and other active substances that may reduce internal inflammation and protect against disease. (Source hopkinsmedicine)
- Mangosteen, provides a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber while being low in calories. These nutrients are important for maintaining many functions in your body. (Source healthline)
- Barley, a very healthy grain. It’s rich in vitamins, minerals and other beneficial plant compounds. It’s also high in fiber, which is responsible for most of its health benefits, ranging from a better digestion to reduced hunger and weight loss. (Source healthline)
Definitely it improved my digestion specially in the first two months but I was worried because I always feel full and don’t have appetite to eat. I stopped for a while and continued my dosage of collagen by taking Vibrant Glow.
Its tagline says, “Look beautifully radiant with Vibrant Glow! It contains Glutathione infused with powerful blend of Vitamin C and Collagen for smoother and whiter skin.”
- Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that’s made in the body’s cells. Its levels decrease as a result of aging, stress, and toxin exposure. Boosting glutathione may provide many health benefits, including reduction of oxidative stress. (Source healthline)
- Vitamin C, one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. Though it may not be the cure for the common cold, the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling. (Source webmd)
Vibrant glow is the most affordable glutathione supplement in the market. And with Vitamin C and Collagen, this is the perfect product for me! My only problem is that I tend to forget taking one capsule a day even when I set the alarm. So forgetful!
Other Vibrant Products
Vibrant continues to innovate and increase sales by launching new products. What I would like to try next?
- Skin Care Products.
- Illuminating Skin Care Set.
- Serum that boosts skin’s hydration and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and aging, tightens pores and controls acne.
- Toner that brightens the skin, repair skin discoloration and uneven skin tone, boosts collagen production, whitens and eases inflammations.
- Facial cleanser that brightens skin and exfoliates dead skin cells, has inflammatory and anti-microbial agents, fade scars and maintains skin’s moisture.
- Cream that evens skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines, color corrects and blurs pores, for better and longer lasting make-up
- Illuminating Skin Care Set.
- Make-up Line. Jinkee Cosmetics and Vibrant Skin Lip and Cheek Tint.
I am just depleting my current stocks and I would love to tell you about all these new Vibrant products. Will publish new content on MyKmagazine Facebook page, so watch out!