Things To Bring on Your Trip to Camp Pulong Gubat
The water park at Cuenca, Batangas with great view of Mt. Maculot, is the newest destination for kids and kids at heart. The picturesque resort has swimming pools, slides and plenty of life-size statues like the gigantic dinosaur that your family and friends will love. Do not miss anything and check our list of things to bring for a water park trip.
Water Park Check List: What to Bring
Swimwear and Accessories
- Pack your rash guards, only proper swim wear is allowed. Bikinis may not stay put on water slides. One piece swimsuit is also advisable but ensure that there are no zippers, buttons or any metal.
- Beach walk slippers or flip flops will do. I did not see any basketball or volleyball court, even zip line so you won’t be needing rubber shoes or sporty clothes. Slippers with straps for your kids comes in handy. It is a little inconvenient to always look for it when they took it off to go for a swim or take a slide.
- Bring water flotation belt waistband or arm bands so your kids’ will enjoy bigger water slides. You may bring pool floats, water guns and inflatables too.
- Include goggles on the list and shield your eyes from getting splashed in the resort’s wave pool. Chlorine irritates the eyes too. Kids’ then can swim longer and enjoy the day.
- Do not forget to pack your towels, sunglasses, sunblock and personal hygiene items like lotion, deodorant, body wash, shampoo, comb and hair ties. You can wash off chlorine in common shower areas and bath rooms. Prepare casual clothing and your OOTDs so you are always ready for a selfie.
- Food is allowed without corkage fee but glassware is prohibited. There are grilling areas at the resort so prepare in advance your favorite grilled recipes like pork chops, steak, fish and many more. There is no restaurant inside the resort but with food carts for pizza, chips and ice cream.
- Leave jewelries at home. You may just lost it when riding water slides or going in wave pool. Also, your fingers will shrink so better not wear your ring as it can easily slip off.
- Ensure valuables inside plastic bag like money, car keys and wallet. Consider waterproof cameras or buy cellphone waterproof case. Plastic for your wet clothes is a must have too.
- Water slide may cause nausea or dizziness, ask your pediatrician beforehand for over the counter remedies. Paracetamol in case they get mild fevers.
- If with a child, pack milk formula, bottles, baby food and spoon, blanket, bath toys and stroller.
Camp Pulong Gubat Facilities
Facilities are; pool with waves coming from a large boat with mushroom fountains at the shallow end, swimming pools with water slides, a shallow pool for kids, jacuzzi, cottages and rooms, common shower areas, bath rooms and grilling areas. Walk-ins are accepted but better call their contact numbers for reservations so you will not waste travel time in case the resort is fully booked. The resort is a good venue not only for family trips but also for reunions, birthdays and company outings so better inquire early as it could get busy and fully booked especially during summer.
We went to the resort last February 2018 to celebrate my youngest’ birthday. It was truly a delightful experience and we will definitely come back next summer. Check out our photos below.
Affordable rates from their official facebook page Camp Pulong Gubat Wavepool Resort
If you’re looking for a place that your kids will love and will not hurt your budget, visit Camp Pulong Gubat this weekend. Check our blog for more.